CCIE Security Certification Training for the CCIE Security Lab Exam.
Our short 2 week CCIE Security Bootcamp completely covers the Cisco CCIE Security Lab blueprint.
What we are exceptionally delighted to present is our 8 week long Cisco CCIE Security Training Program: an intensive, thorough and complete training for the CCIE Security Lab exam.
Learn the art of mastering your technical skills in security network with CCIE security certification at ISOL. ISOL Thailand is an ideal selection for actualizing your ardent career goal in networking. Only an expert can led you right, so at ISOL expert trainers with their extraordinary knowledge and skills can help you succeed CCIE lab exam
CCIE security certification is a pinnacle point in Cisco certification. CCIE security certification gives you a whip hand over other network engineers. CCIE security certification is globally recognized as the most prestigious certification in networking. CCIE security training boot camp ensures tangible skill and abilities in security protocols, IP and IP routing.
The 2 weeks training boot camp is intended to give the preview of CCIE security exam. The course content is formulated in lines with CCIE Security Lab blueprint. This course is technically appropriate for engineers who want to gear up for the exam but have restricted time of 2 weeks.
CCIE training boot camp ensures practical exercise through intensive lab rehearsal .It demands individual practice but the expert trainers at ISOL are always around for your help.
CCIE Security Training is offered in 2 modes:
- CCIE Security Bootcamp: 2 weeks bootcamp
- CCIE Security Training Plus: 8 weeks training program
CCIE Security Training boot camp (2 weeks CCIE Sec course) forms first 2 weeks of our CCIE Security Training Plus (8 weeks CCIE Sec course).The first two weeks of CCIE security course is spent on learning definitive course structure tightly knit with chronic lab practice.
CCIE Security Program details:
First 2 weeks (Common for both our 2 week CCIE Security Bootcamp and the 8 week CCIE Security Training Plus Program)
Implement secure networks using Cisco ASA Firewalls (2 Days)
- Executing basic firewall Initialization
- Configure device management and address translation (nat, global, static)
- Configure ACLs, IP routing, object groups, VLANs, failover
- Assemble security contexts (virtual firewall) and Modular Policy Framework
- Installing Application-Aware Inspection, QoS policies
Implement secure networks using Cisco IOS Firewalls (2 Days)
- Installing CBAC, Zone-Based Firewall
- Configure Audit, Auth Proxy,PAM
- Establishing access control, performance tuning
- Configure advanced IOS Firewall features
Implement secure networks using Cisco VPN solutions (2 Days)
- Configure IPsec LAN-to-LAN (IOS/ASA), SSL VPN (IOS/ASA)
- Tack together Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Configure Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN
- Assembling Easy VPN (IOS/ASA)
- Frame up CA (PKI) , Remote Access VPN, Cisco Unity Client
- Effectuate Clientless WebVPN ,AnyConnect VPN
- Configure XAuth, Split-Tunnel, RRI, NAT-T
- Implementing High Availability, QoS for VPN
- Configure GRE, MGRE, L2TP and advanced Cisco VPN features
- Configure Cisco IPS to mitigate network threats (2 Days), IPS 4200 Series Sensor Appliance
- Initialize the Sensor Appliance
- Configure Sensor Appliance management and virtual Sensors on the Sensor Appliance
- Configure security policies and inline monitoring on the Sensor Appliance.
- Configure and tune signatures on the Sensor Appliance, custom signatures on the Sensor Appliance.
- Configure blocking on the Sensor Appliance and TCP resets on the Sensor Appliance
- Configure rate limiting on the Sensor Appliance, signature engines on the Sensor Appliance
- Use IDM to configure the Sensor Appliance event action on the Sensor Appliance
- Configure event monitoring on the Sensor Appliance, advanced features on the Sensor Appliance
Implement Identity Management (1/2 Day)
- Set up RADIUS and TACACS+ security protocols, LDAP
- Configure Cisco Secure ACS, certificate-based authentication
- Frame up proxy authentication, 802.1x, advanced identity management features,Cisco NAC Framework
Implement Control Plane and Management Plane Security (1/2 Day)
- Application of routing plane security features (protocol authentication, route Filtering)
- Configure Control Plane Policing, CP protection and management protection
- Configure broadcast control and switch port security
- Configure additional CPU protection mechanisms (options drop, logging interval)
- Control device access (Telnet, HTTP, SSH, Privilege levels)
- Assembling SNMP, Syslog, AAA, NTP
- Configure service authentication (FTP, Telnet, HTTP, other)
- Assembling RADIUS and TACACS+ security protocols, device management and security
Configure Advanced Security (1 Day)
- Configure mitigation techniques to respond to network attacks
- Configure packet marking techniques
- Implement security RFCs (RFC1918/3330, RFC2827/3704)
- Configure Black Hole and Sink Hole solutions, RTBH filtering (Remote Triggered Black Hole)
- Configure Traffic Filtering using Access-Lists, IOS NAT,TCP Intercept, URPF
- Configure CAR, NBAR, Net Flow, Anti-Spoofing solutions, Policing
- Capture and utilize packet captures
- Establishing Transit Traffic Control and Congestion Management
- Configure Cisco Catalyst advanced security features
- Identify and protect against fragmentation attacks
- Identify and safeguarding against malicious IP option usage, network reconnaissance attacks
- Denoting and protecting against IP spoofing attacks, MAC spoofing attacks
- Recognizing and protecting against ARP spoofing attacks, Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- Identify and protect against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Identify and protect against Man-in-the-Middle (MiM) attacks
Weeks 3-8 of the CCIE Security Training plus: The 8 week CCIE security training course
The next 6 weeks of CCIE security training stresses on arduous CCIE Security lab exam preparation. It trains you well for complex full day labs with the personal recourse from the expert CCIE Security certified trainers for 8 hours / day for 5 days / week
Boast your credibility in networking by achieving CCIE Security certification. Make haul of this opportunity and get one up by enrolling for CCIE security certification at ISOL.
We believe this is as good at it gets!
Our 8 week CCIE Security program costs half of what a 2 week program would cost in London, UK or elsewhere in Europe. It therefore offers you 8 times as much value if there was a comparable CCIE Security bootcamp in Europe. Moreover it completely gets you ready to take the CCIE Security Lab exam right after the course ends!
In the picture below:
Triple CCIE trainer Javed Khan CCIE # 15427 (CCIE in R&S, SP and Security)
He is one of the four CCIE Security trainers in our team of exceptionally talented Cisco trainers.